7/17/2023

God head speech

Not on the floor, but that one probably about right (Sailor Moon, the Watermarke Crystal Skull)

I was told 2015 running just outside that hotel....including that hotel I stay near by, all gone.

Collapse. Its a nice 10 floor hotel, one big sheet looking.

The Skull in the air.

(Clear the throat)


"I, (ancient longer name sounds, nice), are the guardian as your worlds says the soilder the warrior initiator. I, have a certain right (endow right) to which and to whom in the seated audience (including outside, they may not know, a women)  The quality of the joint efforts to all of us this time were "un....." (unforsakable, unforgettable, un.... probably means unify.). We, as the console of the upper sphere, we have the endowed right to those whose evolution are lower than us (targeting at Tamang, like Grey targeting at the Torus). To all of us speaking today, there is one majority goal (democracy), and therefore, here I stand, I acknowledge on that. "



No comments:

Post a Comment