11/21/2022

IT Department

This would be the third year we keep doing this. I adding UN in the URL address name. Can you imagine one of those days you all be dead, and this passing 30, to 100 on that URL title?

We never end doing this, IT Department Tag words Entered. 

There is a Hunger Game, since Biden become elected, he doesn't even know he was the History someone step over it. This would be Google Blogger IT department I guess. 


Why is it, I cannot upload my every profile folders on the directory, and from the blogger photo interface, I adding those in my blogger? That is your new feature of yours, or the photo streams are not supportive in the System Design? I guess so...my every missing photo, you didn't print it all full yet. I cannot access my Youtube, those year by the way. The older Youtube Channel. 

I gonna test it again. 

Your gmail interface within has all those iconic, so I enter from there to the Clouz? That is your entire directory other than the Google Calendar, I think there is another place, or its the same thing.

(Testing)

 

No, It doesn't work. Ever Since "The Material Science" That folder makes the everything disappear including thy itself...I have no more photo to be upload other than right inside this current Blogger Photo album stream.  Why did you have that design again, for the directory?



No comments:

Post a Comment