12/19/2022

235 the other direction (away from the hospital ) to the Tax building, before it...your Sister buffet and cake dumpling place, were the same road to the Teacher University

Everything your sister doesn't do, like teaching an English class, you don't want to go there and asking around? 

Its the same 235. 

I think that Mc Donald I always thought they talking to me. It was 236 before...many times their number coming funny ! Everywhere I go. So I thought they target at me.

You taken the 235 at the across hospital, that elementary school, I say red hair teacher Sakura Clear Cards, Hank use to rent next by the hospital (across the elementary school)



Tony is Payton's step father. Her mother re-married. 

Technically you can just get a real professional bike with a locks. I told you already where is the bike shop. Bus 588. In front of your second Exit Police Station at that Hallo Kitty Corner. The bus line goes away from 101. 4 stop. turn left straight at your eyes sight. That is the landing corner of your pedestrian. The professional bikes.


I had an interview place, teaching English at the near roof top, at next by Mos Burger, my vending machine the strawberry drink, 10 NT. I live on the street, remember?

Right on that right side, when you purchasing the drinks with the coin. (Not yet the Crystal place)

This road its the gasoline station (on the left side Crystal, BIG place)

That street turn right, its your sister vegan cheese from that Indian guy. And Italian spice vegan butter. Reducing fat I guess you all mean you eating the cheese one day free. He just happened to move there. We saw him on that road you buying the vending machine drinks.

Your Mormom church service can be on this road too. They have the Love Lunch Box for the senior homeless. You walking in the morning you seeing them waiting in line there.


It was their librarian cataloging jobs, I didn't prepare my introduction. He asking me something, remember? I have no introduction 20 years of my life, they asking me what is I introduce myself right on the jobs.  But that was not my first interview UB 2020 to that Silicon Valley Toma guys. I didn't know you getting a what interview to get a job.

So he asked me. He asked me twice, I repeat the exactly the same answer. 

Those package unpacked before, you need to check the system data, that is how we did before, that room were tooooooo small. 

Imagine, that is where the White guy walkiing in. You standing right there with your Mos Burger, in one of the hour they will show up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment