12/20/2022

BTX’ = 鋼鐵神on

That’s 4 words, first 2 are iron, no, not man.

God and pawn (marine corp)

There is a certain things on the internet are real

I just meant you girls never be really happy without your mom or sister. The rumor you hear about or how that really happened, sometimes are real, if it’s not ilegal sense. To me, you girls hating guys to the zillions, so you finish yesterday those lists? 

One day, these are the exact packing order you like?

https://youtu.be/MC4nksynOPs

Between me and Zawanna and Kail are every single day or his name is 亞斯 the Indian. It’s mostly on the right side. My left side are in pain if I turn, the heart side. So most time it’s Zawanna. I just never say the details. 

He says move to Ireland, thats marriage means.

Uh …. You have to ask me first.  I don’t have a physical capability anymore. The mosquito dead finally. Left arm. One time possible. I can see THAT! The reality to living together, I am in this matrix life 2014, how Smesh hits the wall?

I did hear the discussion me and Zawanna behind, I am a girl this whole year, I don’t ….really think like them. This is a lot of works every single day, I end up in the shower or bath tubes, it never ends. I have a hair blower, the below, you girls like behind too. Between the two butt, you don’t details how detail means. The sex it’s very very troublesome, not to say if were real?

You imagine I would be that open to those culture !!

The butt, there is a joint line, not where the pee. The behind there are smell. The soap it’s useless. The reason they put the bottle + soup. Those bottle you dump it. 

The Sex parts we never talked about it

It’s you washing, soaking showering before the guys coming back home. I never go out unless it’s safe. You come home telling the guys what you see, hear  know. You are all on the phone to things not important. I don’t live outdoor anymore.

Like you eat things fart….I too. The juicing, you have to shower thar, because those guys are invisible. 

I didn’t lie to you. To your 5 days full, on the 24 hours on the blood dialation,  I tell you my worse pain time are 2nd day + 3rd day, at UB time. The undergraduate. Somewhat too in the graduate school. How long was 2018, or book 2020? 2 days and half, it’s not your full pads back and front looking, I am telling you everything 100% of it.

If you knew that much works to almost say you don’t have your family, or friends or pets, you die. Never ON SEX. That’s beyond anything I never say anymore, you are not happy with the guys 1000% 


No comments:

Post a Comment