12/31/2022

Cooking Department

Its probably you make the Western Food. Baked Cheese those types. Casserole those types.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7uya0odu7c

 

Cooking some pumpkin soup + white rice....Congee. 

This is really strange....in-room design? You mean they only can afford the rental, so they re-decorated those room? The girls. I never thought I will be one day, EVER ever be looking at this Laura and Lee situation. And then...be put it through again this I didn't ask him the Tawian Youtube one day if he disappear don't bother asking him the salary, if that is the American Teacher's union per yearly.

oh my God.

You know some of these Boy Band, if they coming out, they might be one of those whom collecting the information through that audience telling them, and they told someone behind or they themsleves will make a report, out of their writing style. Not the entirely things might be junks. You going anywhere near them, they will directly all by themselves putting you all somewhere at all....I think. Can you imagine that is how many boyband I see nick name

With one has to be called the Nicky.

I be dead there or what....without a y? Its on our map! 



No comments:

Post a Comment