12/29/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ Correct, originally I have a plan. But I am staying online, how many times I am saying I cannot see you online, responding clearly? You hide stuffs. ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

How I openly say, including to the guys, they never feel humiliate just because I make any saying, what happened behind?  You want to drop something right on that television, as if, none of which of that, has not one thing, one dusty reason anything to do with you.

Your prayer, your family situation,.....why don't you tell me earlier, the moment last year, all those Medical Board stuffs on the examination? You seeing me having an invention, you could just open up your mouth talking to me? I cannot understand a thing anyone saying one bit. I watching like 100-1000 video per weekly, I suppose to focus on your world of reality? You all running in and out, I say that?

Shut up, and STOP?

So mental all ending up, for real.


๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment