12/25/2022

Do I always think to clean other people's house? My entire day here are pillow case just I didn't change them every single day, every few days?

The floor ! Desk?! PC? Monitor? Hard drive? Microphone, Cabin? Birds' Cabin, my closet eternal picture?

Every shelving, bathroom?

You don't do those things?

So its not about the sex, its about the cleaning? You trying to sound like you friendly, or the things in case that is...I personally will tell you, I don't even know why I will end up there. I have a plan to be here. Like....whatever I told everyone.

But...there are some situation, I am not sure what it is. In England or in Ireland. I am not sure about the Kitchen, that is what I am saying. Certain things are blurs ...I was not register there is a movie: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It did sound like I know everything. Not really. That moment I got it, I tell everyone. But I have no idea, no reference points, no way to access any link, or map, or looking. Its forbidden right now. 


That Girl with Keegan - Heather in 7 Heaven

Its next to us, called Daniel. She propose we all having a APO fundraising event. Its to cooking in each of us houses.

They both are Jewish. Same is Simon = Jewish too.

I cook in Jame's house, that will be the Windermere.  It was the Southern Potato Soup (Campbell branding Can) + crackers. Rebecca teaches me that. That is what they did eat that day. I give all the money to them. You know that will be exactly 20 years ago. Someone don't eat that food, or imagine given them anymore starchy food and those are the can, too.

Bridget and Eric? (CADS student basement 868% error and Pre-law Lockwood Library I was shelving) 

I would say Basement Capen, there is a small tiny book, in that Yogananda blue book. Christ....small book.

Dimitri Greece Chef, no, he doesn't live in Greece anymore. He gone to Thailand with a house. He keeps 3 girls with him. I think that is what he says.

Uh....I don't think I saying that. Raw food chef. He give me an PDF or ebook. He knows about the nutrition.

Tibby in the hospital, Bailey? UB South campus Bailey? The VA hospital! I volunteer in the nuclear medicine. That is the lemonade stand? They hear about the Bill Gates...there is a gulf course on next by the VA hospital, diagonal to the Donkin Donut !!! 

When Vy + Jasime there, it was Papa John. I have no idea what that is. Its the plaza before Jame's house. The entire plaza. There is a small Cinema I watching the Peguine documentary in the South Pole, by myself. I was with Tamang in the Star Bucks, and that is the Medical Bookstore, because South campus are the medical / research/ somewhat all there. Its separate for some reason. 

There is an Italian bakery, he told me about the industial use yeast. He willing to give me some, but I don't know how to use it. Well, that entire plaza I know. Jame's house just 4th house from the Chinese restaurant - its a very nice dining restaurant. They use to selling the records DVD store here. Not that Ankehesemaen dress, but the entire corner are the DVD store I think it was like that. Tooooo long ago.

Melinda house its Main street going down pass the bar. Turn right.

Wing's house has to go on the other direction Windermere 4 blocks. Towards the left.

Pete's house I think at Kenmore keep going.

Jonathon by now, he is still in that Kenmore Hospital

I think Even he lives in the end of all that Kenmore somewhere if he told me once he was from there? Or that was I finding some apartment, too far, its a studio. 

oh ~Erin's house its straight ahead of that kenmore. No need to turn, so very close to Wing. She has a landlord, my pet plants at?

These entire looking, it is very very strange to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment