12/30/2022

First song is Ariana + Kelly

Uploading.... 

Do I learn any song with the boy bands? You mean singing?

How I ever remembered them at all...

I was saying, that is what you wish to do behind? Not singing, kinds of the movement gesture? Kinda of like the Choreography, or just mean you all too fat, to get up and move it?on laps....really..Shut up!


 


What Makes a Man - Close More Than Words

That is from the phone upload, standing. 

You always have to conscious your posture when you are on the camera. The day you deciding you will show up in front of the camera, you straight your back. Well, I have a habit in breathing or exercise or stretching, or those Chinese Longevity Exercise (2010) I started it per move, just per ligament feel, they have probably 10 style, I only learn 5? 

You can take how many lifetime learning one small tiny things to really like that things.

Its not a martial art. Its just an exercise. That is unfortunately.





No comments:

Post a Comment