12/22/2022

How much Irish Government.....?!

NSYNC has a dead manager used to give them a check inside a very expensive dinner. Its on the video. Priced....

By the way, on my way being return to my country, by whom I don't know, I just staying there tucking this shine-ing, very very shine-ing Crown, not Jewerlry, its entirely shine-ing. Not big too. More crown are known to hold your head. Its more like...I cannot describe to you. Just right on the front. Just right. Not the heavy, kind of like girls those disney crown, but yellow light shine-ing. Everything is shine-ing.... 

Does anyone, one day will tell me its how the eyes gaze when you take it out and look, you faint,

Or

It is the moment you put on your head, trying to see I glowing too?

 

I won't hit around the bushes...I know what you are, without the movie ! I heard....I personally don't know them Westlife, nor any population statistic department. I know there is a what archeology you mean that is sounding like a money things, what is that? You probably mean I can get that jobs without them?! How can that jobs be that important, you scooping the sea? (Second time proof reading the Birds too loud, on the left. The National Treasure? Whom then to be Riley? ) And why...is I got return home? By which staffs, American or England, or EU?

You all looking handsome each day more when you should dress up like your border passport when I enter, stamp stamp stamp. That is your uniform with a cap on. Finally not every single day on the bad eggs. I hate seeing them all the time. ALL THE TIME. How can I be on that kinds of jobs all day all night long.

You wonder if life has a hope~!


Wiki

I did read the English parts. No, not yet in Chinese. I am not very easy at certain speed, I will tell you the Truth. Hank might be still very 20 years ago. I lost a lot of that reading ability in the Chinese itself too. I just never complaining that enough, but I will check too, correct. Your English wiki has something I keep quiet, its your millionaire or what wealth or wealthy were the World what? I just didn't say anything. Its in the English. Correct, I read it. Something your government supporting it. That feeling however I read it. I know. It did surprising me, its actually putting up on the wiki, when they introducing the country itself. That sounds a lot more louder. Because, normally when you write wiki ....

I forget to tell you whom is donating to the Wiki, and whom are writing the wiki. They go by the donation.


Okay, I keep watching first. I am at the man are dead. The camera man.

A little before the Conan making the calls, there is a Scorpian report (NYPD those)

The volleyball setter, a little bit taller than me. Scorpian.Highly toxic. 





No comments:

Post a Comment