12/28/2022

I am not like that neither ...uh ! But I cannot handle these, these garbage Angel or Demon does this things. You have a theme on that Television. That is the classify mateiral I can see.

There is a reason to that. 

I dont' know how to tell you otherwise. There are things you need to get on that side. It will not be that barbarian, but you hate them presence at all ! You just gonna cluster yourself with the girls for 5 mins there? Your future in 5 years, you wish that 5 mins, you standing outside the door, talking to the male receptionalist, where is your target will sound a lot hopeful than that 5 mins break, all cluster in the middle of the girls?


Isn't me would be the real reason to be hostile? But I am sure you are never me, how I feel about this whole thing.....Smash Hits Award, Best Hair Won. Do they themselves ever read their own perfect Wiki, the day they....get up on those stage receiving the award?

No comments:

Post a Comment