12/20/2022

I am pretty sure, its you girls hate the guys one to one zillion, SMCH, Tina, or Square, if their economic finance better...they will tell you, tell me "I know it all about life."

我非常確定是你們女孩子痛恨男孩子一到一億那種情況

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SGZdF5xZPs

20:00 You know those conversation, to how far the Galaxy to how grand the Universe, and you ending up someone behind you, around you, near you.

This TV telling you something from very far, to today, That First life how long you might just subconsciously wishing to go back, and this End life, to where you keep showing the Vola (22:50 ) - That kind of saying....

She said: There are a lot people wanting to taken his power (The beginning of the conversation in this setting) to He told her: Sound like you gonna change your Title, Royal Dutchess or Queen Consort to this Far Away, nothing exist Border area.

She then say: #@$!#$!#

He saying: Sometimes what it can really hurt me 22:28, soon its will not the thing that will not belonging to me anymore.... I am coming here its for...


No comments:

Post a Comment