12/16/2022

I cannot understand it. The individual Vola or the military lieutenant above those dance? 華爾茲?

https://youtu.be/5dWxvUcEUEY

The birds scream this morning 

MB says 3 蛋餅

3 蛋餅+🧀

And 3 蛋餅 +🥓

That’s 350 NT, one meal?

And I have not gone out of the doors yet. It’s raining now.


I think it’s the real gf looking and have sex those kinds. Not just a dance you all best friends to each other, like phoning, library best pal, working ethic brothers and sisters. You girls hate the guys one to zillions before we get here?

I cannot understand it. It might be like I say my donation goes to First Move = American Classify/ militant, then American military. Once they all sorts the paper works. It will be 5 Super Nation Military classify. Militant, then their military.

Oh~ not rehearsal on Earth !!

Then UN.


I cannot understand anything but I think it’s you all military classify girl like that girl. You are more much trained somewhat. You have a pressure inside that military to deliver your IQ and mobility, and there are order you follow your commanders around.

Those will be the commanders and you get along their next by girls. Or the conditioned girls. Talk, learn, social, be happy.

Your American or 194 country commanders are soak in the water wet before they get in the room. I highly doubts that’s a mood to dance seeing you all very shy at.










No comments:

Post a Comment