12/16/2022

I don't think its a decent things for me to create anything for your to eating your way to hell....really.

When you transpassing your two hands up, to that living veil, be absorb to that brand new world, they have all these food, oh my God. How do you live a life, to imagine, I imagine that is exactly what they telling me....eating food like you meant it the life is amazing ! 

There are the certain jobs I think you shouldn't be having like my own life decision. To Generate the Earth Waste like the plastic bottle. So that back to the Medical Insurance that bankcrupt the nation usually are your Health indicator to your 3 meals a day living style. I don't have a job because you shouldn't have neither of that, not that I cannot create or imagine....its not a right thing to do.

Only I .....believing God. Sorry. Only I believing me myself is God. Between in life what you will go to hell no matter how those money counts, not on generating a consequence or a hell, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment