12/29/2022

I finish the lawsuit image added, several things to put in the lawsuit 545

1. https://194un003.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-545.html

2. NASA shows up when my facebook were banned, I by the way don't bother using the Linkedin. Their data came in 14 years ago, so that is the mid of Dec. 2 and half month. The early reports.

3. I reply those chickmonk looking....Loutre? 

4. Chinese video those 1 guy + 1 girl talking, I watching them yesterday. They were on-live.

5. Something about the birds say Burger King, Babaji afternoon before I washing my hair says the food.

Not again, this what you making 5 guys food, or your own album buddies food? Do you make a website, to link this navigation bar, like

NSYNC, Westlife, 98 Degree, Backstreet, whom else... Savage Garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment