12/24/2022

I go to sleep

Some, cared really about it. 

I think their label called the musician in English? You don’t even know on paper informal you are evidently ending up in the jail, not in the probation period. 

The guys are a creation like you say, had no self esteem and dignity. One side is they flat on the floor. Isn’t this American where the paper meant, it’s you say they die out or I imagine they dead? The democracy freedom gives them whatever freedom reign they ought not meant to be. The Europe it’s where the protests I seen in France or Germany.

You all wish to be princess….I thought they kill for the democracy label this far.

They sing I hear my song, they and that green suit stage with kids +the same stage, that’s not exactly I think they speaking in English.

🧀⭐️🧀⭐️🇺🇸 You other these learning music with them? You can just remember I exist !

Yeah, they lead the crowd opening up your mouth following the melody. That’s what you meant you are doing? I didn’t mean about how many things breaking into pieces for everything I told you. Every steel has to stay in steel forms. Did you read my latest public statement?

That’s where we are now at? You have the mood to sing…

I tell you what happened here…I speak English. They singing in English that’s what I listen to.

Zawanna they really speaking English and Chinese too.

I go to bed. This cannot possibly has anything I imagine one of those Jimmy stuffs. Did you ever seen a Nikolodeon the tooth fairy’s long time ago, while I was in UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment