12/23/2022

I go to sleep...you all soon to be the Christmas happy, you know I used to sometime doing this during the birthday or holiday.

Working imagination ....not very often. You know you reading a book, I didn't pay much attention at it. That entire scene to the story. I don't know how to tell you people do things for the real works, if you ever be in the real research lab, affiliate to the real Hospital, just having one ID Tag cards. That entire building, desk/table, meeting room, the entire people having the common clear goal on every vocabulary. 

You know like Simon's movie. The Day After Tomorrow. My entire jobs didn't start or stop at 2014. The only every statement or sentence making it clear on every meeting if that is not running on 24 hours at all. I did that soon gonna be 10 full years....what will I ever telling you how do you imagine every meeting having a fake speech to end up that book meeting?!

Babaji: Go

No comments:

Post a Comment