12/19/2022

๐Ÿฅญ I have to work....a lot of things in front of me. ๐Ÿฅญ

I already not a person to social people-to-people type of any superficiality human. I don't care about where you end up most time, nothing but psycho to me, or running in and out playing the game to Money.

Some human lives in a very quiet life. That never done.

I have a job on that TV, and we progression to certain degree.

They....if you meant whom are your stuffs, they have their world tour running around. You telling them you have no jobs but staring at them their faces? You can just key-in your own Chinese per frame works to sound like one day without a need anymore to begin, they think?

People will end up on the street, a lot of them, per yearly. Not just dead on the any event in their life if they don't use their brain or some IQ to insist works are better than keep using other, you keep their fame, or you keep your right, or you imagine....that is not a sex game to sound like, what can a guy ever get far with that?

You mean my current life? 

I go taken a shower and go to sleep. That is not a life you heard about. Not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment