12/20/2022

I need a paper going down the history to SMCH reincarnation "Hurts, Better Than Love", She landing in the England, its what I thought?!

When she gonna be born at where? Ought to be? How long this Ice Skating book continue on? 溜冰天使 !  Just because she is FREE, not the free program anymore...you still have a future how each other landing and holding each other girl's arm? 

No, Ireland is not part of the European Continent. They are on the Sea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1v1pMdIoQ

Aren't they very cold over there? We had a worsen I told you 2 day ago, below 10C.

You are 9C today?

You need the heating there. England, those has a West Wind belt. So Ireland its that reason, not as bad. The Sea or the wind belt will somewhat make it less dramatic. 西風帶

Buffalo NY right now are -1C

Is my map not round, so these Latitude they look more north at! For Ireland their coldest month are still above zero C. Meaning it saying 4 -7C. That is so much mild. I don't remember when Buffalo was never nothing but minus zero? 

You below Zero celcius, its a freezing points, you have ice on the road. 

The Leumarian I used to read....had a beginning how they coming down I think inside my mind that time. Usually they say England. My downstair, that parking lot, its next by the Trio.

In Greek, Ireland is Britannia Minor?

Britannia?

Now I am reading it in English, Irish Sea, and Celtic Sea? They are known as the Atlantic Sea?! Not Ocean ! 

ok, its the Atlantic Ocean ! My bad....before you landing it down to see things, that is about how you always do, the sun block the moon, sorry. The Eclipse....I used to tell those American ship arriving the speed, how the sun behind going it down while they looking at 101. The moment they touch the edge. The Sun goes down.

 


I think, the moment I land, I vomit on the land. Its toooooo far. Last time, I land from Buffalo NY to Thailand retreat, I really need to eat the rice they provide. It was very very bad. I didn't eat the whole time, and the last to land, I vomit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment