12/25/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ I think ...you lose them when, your blood color turning really old, and no waist line muscle tones. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ

So long I never looking at the porm. You pretend you had a sex, or it was so real, you don't know how it feels? Your entire body are nothing but filthy, you know how the old people skin smell?

You want to make-over like 6 months, you saying next 6 months, you living inside the water daily? For real...only Water God can save you. The porm effects they doing the visual, or the sounding. Its more for the guys. I think if you understand your entire process "getting it", its no more than 1 mins, seriously.

The girls just so much less intense to the guys. I was guessing their brain feeling the moment they touch their below. Its the muscle touch.

We girls don't have any of that. 

I think the guys can control that. They have one purpose they doing a lot of the things, I will think its the money parts. They are those types. The less burden to their brain, there is less the hair issue. I just tell you myself, looking at your skin....and diet, how you open your mouth up, or I imagine I know how to clean myself below?

The guys NEVER = me.

I have enough, just not puke when your image show up on the television. 

These porm has younger girls. The guys they go and mingle the younger blood, or the younger finish cleaning, or process girl. I am not sure the hair part, the girls might be easier to get cold. That is what I will say, you always need to wear the underwear. The guys, are loosen...elastic. I had try doing that, but....its cold easy, and I run to the bathroom often. I drink a lot, so I definitely always in the bathroom, but i am typing .....so it is annoying me, washing whole day, drinking whole day.

I drinking the water the very early 2 or 3 oclock now, some water after the first pee (2 facet opening about 10 second)

When I really getting up for the day, that is 1 cup or 2 cup the warm water. My stomach how big is that? If no breakfast those days, its juicing, warm milk now. Just keep drinking, til noon =11, I eat something, or I drink the lunch soup, so no more lunch.

They have noodle, I eat at 10:00-10:30, some bites, so I don't go to sleep napping at 12:30. But 1 oclock? Digestion. I don't really like to gain any weight. I need to now, not I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment