12/20/2022

I will tell you, how you evolved, to if my room - you jump in that basin wood, it’s a little higher. Everything is smaller.

I have a bird balcony = I step across 

I have a kitchen - one step up

A door entrance, small crossing.

The door and the exit door and stair

You are not breathing right !! You cannot see with or without the eye frames eye glasses. It’s per body structure you cannot see it, or smell. You squat down.

I say find someone knows how to say it right in English. It’s completely hopeless. 

My period was pain

So until I fix it, I can do more things, a lot a lot a lot more things until this getting up or down up or down. These animals…it’s very very exhausting, very. Like my eyes. 

Alone, I don’t do make-up, but your social demeanor = ….I don’t comment anymore. Your hair, or how you had the make-up price per bottle + the moisture + more than one bottle. I had only one bottle = foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment