12/26/2022

If you seeing a classify material to almost everythings identical true. There is only 2 options right now. 1) Real Love 2) Loving the Silent Tear

You understand there is a happy way, the guy sometimes like to be with the girls. If those guys they like their own happiness. I give them what they like.

Like Jason Cross ! 

The Europe they have this culture more open, they look about the same, sounding the same on the music, so I am a little bit out of the Time track seeing their current, and that is not the same language I hear, but it is in English. They don't speak their own language inside their own concert...imagine where I am here. I got mix up, that doesn't mean I don't wishing them well. 

The world is so huge and grant, I have to get those heart ache, my happiest time were only on the money, really? 



No comments:

Post a Comment