12/29/2022

Jan 6 is a common term?

oh ~ 

I know their name Shane, Brian, Kian, Nicky, Mark

I don't know the White House Shame, but I hear about the Jan 6th. This year it was on the CNN today, in 2022, not next 2023. That is why I asked....They are doing something every Jan 6th.

I don't know what I am reading, but I am starting to read, yeah! 


I personally probably don't require to work anymore. I don't born to have a lot of ambition, my mother will tell a lot of people that, when I was growing it up, so I have future that is what she always say. With the money to make, or without the money to settle....I don't hate guy, or go and competing to the guys every a min talking will make you feel heaven. The tone, the words will never be a discussion, "Let's say we discuss this matter in this scene..." = it will never happen.

I didn't have anything else to do, so I going with the guys, did I ever think I ever gonna be with another guy.....it was not told to me on the movie or the TV clear before. But yeah, I prefer that would be the life sometimes. If I find out, I say its the guys reason. 

Just....I used to live alone in UB, nick is up north.

Here its my mother and me. She has a lot of those garbage friends.

Every day more I am keep looking at this horrendous things on my monitor. Inside my vision, I think its all the guy's faults, only their image in my inner frames eyes. I never never never seen a girl face too clearly, other than those criminal with my name on. 


I personally don't want to comment on this anymore. If I have the freedom, the money and the verdict and the paper works to continue to work on it, it will not stop, but if I need to change that environment, I go with it is told on the screen. I tell them yeah.

As for if that is real or not real, I haven't seen the real human at all in my life. Everything is drowsy at my stake.


One time, loooooong time ago, I told you one thing. About this where you live at the space where you are. The guys are naturally born to use their every measurement not stuck indoor reading the books. They have a community idea, including the strategic planning, and including the mobility.

Meaning they grow up knowing that. They always been playing inside a group, running around.

One time I elaborate that subjects once.

You gonna tell me everything is fine in any zoning district. That is fine. I don't want to hear about this anymore. If you mean you girls can sit in your perfect jobs seats forever, that is good for you. For how long how far, those salary last, you hope you have the brain to last til this one life end, not all just like the movies ends at.


No comments:

Post a Comment