12/26/2022

Just tell my brother to turn on the light in his room when the morning the birds calls

Like right now, I did in the kitchen but he was not there. So I walked to his room to remind him. Someone pays this birds to be this psychi? Every Roof? But not every one of them have people in them?

I am heating up his pizza, he doesn't eat that right now.

I have a green beans and soup. There are 2 small 棗子 apples. They are sweeter those I show you last time,  I cannot eat anything healthy. When I can finish this. They say spicy? The Korean just means one thing, the spicy chilly pepper. When did you realize a girl putting that stuffs inside her mouth anyway?

I becoming so hatred ....

The last 30 mins to 1 hr, I check a lot of my video, that outside running around, including the Beauty and the Beast song. Chasing the traffic light, or the whatever I seen myself singing stuffs. My invention to that 2 wood, can close together. No it cannot be close together. Its 2 pieces. 

Youtube right now has a lot of this smaller clips, the stationary ....What is this so important what I do, you cannot just go alone yourself making your Day happy? If you all Sailor Moon listening to what I say. Go and re-grouping a brand new Sailor Moon girls. Switch to all the science background girl, including see if that Dr. Ester T has any girls that they know of, your age, to make a best of yourself.

They say the mastermind starting at 5. The last time I have anything were like 15 years ago Thinking and Grow Rich, nothing works, really. They might all end up in the hell by now. 

Try to only attuning to God - to all his decree, whichever story, you do not leave trace how your earthly existence why so big deal things are yours or not your? To that his ever Laws, to that shine forward, and to that every Creation he sacrifice Hirm that Self, so we have today, in whichever measurement, it was all from his grace and divine light. You are out of the fear to that age grown. In your entire life, you never even think will get to that road. 

You are so cared about your plans must work. Look at this now?



You want to tell Backstreet Boy, NSYNC, O-Town, 98 Degree or that Westlife for saying I am the Moon, look look look, all these plots saying what in there?

To every line and statement?

Its the greatest time to care that image, or blames. You don't receive enough blame, or your entire life its too perfect to given other every blame. You know what that means?




No comments:

Post a Comment