12/29/2022

Let me tell you, how my invention comes, you see I probably can be free….it’s not like that. It’s you have to mean it’s you being with a guy.

You mean if you have the money.

How can I tell you this….Uhm, like 2014 I should be like I can do anything I want and say my life it’s so perfect without a guy like you girls if you could? It’s not true. I can have a sensation I live alone, near by the invisible, and you mean patent, everything belongs to me that kinds of ? Including my lawsuit money back or other things.

It’s false illuded. You as a girl existences, I can tell you from me, these …

You need a guy okay, a dozen I find you if you wash greens + your washing + shut up, have a career proper head clear, no yelling.

It will be because of the guys you have a false feeling that my room my life with my mother or my brother(?) are perfect?

It’s false. 


Your first objective goal in life

It always started your mom, your dad. Your cousin if they are the near aged. Just drop it, okay? 

This is not the system I say, it’s I told you so I say. Don’t go near the girls. If my inclination likes the girls near by, oh, all the guys for what happened, they ensures things are settle for my benefits. The legal, yeah !!

No… it’s false illuded. 

You mean the free Dorby that kind, spent money, best pal friends to the girls?

I don’t like the girls. I am not hating them, but…I don’t know how to tell you anymore details this or that, I used to hang around the UB girls, I didn’t know what sex is okay? All those stressful situation, I never had talked to or knowing it. If you girls just hate it every part.

I never say I hate the guys.

I personally without that Simon has to deal a lot of the craps the UB on TV. I never say the guys are too perfect, but the girls are too great to be true. The only things of that, you shake your head turn around and leave. The stupidity ends up like all that. I can encourage them to sound like a decent thing. 

I just always with a guy, it never stop. Just to carry a IQ conversation I don’t feel my IQ got dropped 10 degree.

“Why is the decorative veggie has to be washed and process cut?”

“Isn’t this cold?”

“How come using the porsalin Amazon bowl, that’s not for my food, her food?”

You should be dead about thousand times and someday you gonna tell me the guys makes you believing it yourself seeing a musical MTV= that’s cute and funny.

You girls should be really dead I keep telling you that.




No comments:

Post a Comment