12/23/2022

Mogart Robbie?

 I C U?

Hudson says “Focus”- Mathrew’ s Hudson River?

No, not whiskey Tango it’s the tea bag, Sex and the City. I guessing?

Tona makes Mongolian pancake, a kinds I show you in Pinterest, the traveling food for the cold. She lives in Niagara Falls with her husband does calligraphy, she works in the hotel cleaning. Yeah, I know her. No…she tuition him to go to Europe University. 

Ship….until we know whom gonna live on the ship…to be honest if you just stay indoor doing paper works your any indoor times it’s not as hard to pass by.

Oh, the night ghost girl that’s screaming (police ), here.

Uh …I didn’t say that. Your European has a strange Hallo goodbye tradition….you hands, your goodbye Hallo, has those you touch not the clothing line. They might really doing those things like a tradition, that’s what I will tell you…all theses times where I been. 

That’s 亂碼 = Rama = mix symbol, no clear alphabets message, like the computer generated the wrong signal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment