12/25/2022

๐Ÿฅช My Landlady's house.... Her name is Marley. Sorry, its Tony's house. His mother lives in it. ๐Ÿฅช

She often forgot those oven stove, I shut it off for her. I clean the entire counter surface, every door knob outside, inside, facet steel, the share common area. I need to. I don't care how difficult that is. The distill white vinegar mix with half bottle water. SMCH taught that on the TV. 

I do that daily when I hear her coughing. 

Her bathroom ceiling broke. I walked to the hardware store to buy those ceiling lights. The women including my mother, they are not easy at handling any construction workers, or the price for fixing a house, a lot of time, they provide you some support, but its best you learning that things to give your parents back your supports. But just like I say to you, the every other human on my lists, the girls parts, none of them will EVER given their own parents, the housing options to provide anyone anything in supports. Those things you learn from the house that the guy given you some shelter at.

You wishing that earlier in your life, you were set at, you were seen at, you were choosen at, you learning that without you knowing it, you learning all that.

While I gone to that California, I live like at 4 Land Lady renting out of the one room for some extra money in living at that California, you understand the real situation what happened between that career achievement to your current attitude, to the future yet to become?

Someone really pushing you on the ground to lay low to every single guys, not just I forgotton, that is exactly your bad name in your own Church ought to be, in any standing why the court given you some tiny help in re-locate I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment