12/25/2022

My personal opinion its I am not 100% sure those are the real human, or the stunts with the green screen behind, they put a head wrap around the head.

Meaning that is any face they leave in it when they filming. 

But...what I can tell you is... those guys not just having a high tech, most of the model or the entertainment teaching something about that cleaningness including diet, some guys mood in this real worlds are very very very dense, very bad personality, and suicidal type, or obesity to ending up diabete. Their ass never wash after they poo. They scratch their pants, they never realize they will ever have a girlfriends, they need to eat, and works. And they are very very sad. To sing a song, its the most pressure in their face issue, just like any of you girls.

If they have the money, and shown, some girls will back glue at them. If they meant real, I still don't know if they will ever change their habits to clean their butt. Their keyboard, why this Apple news never end? Its the bacteria detect on the keyboard on bad.

I will never share my keyboard. Its per few day wipe, or I eat those instant noodle with the sauce, I see they splash, it will be another sheet, expensive alcohol wipe. Just take them out, my heart ache. Its per sheet I have to spend on my desk. I just wipe on the table, becasue my folk fallen off the green beans. I have to wipe the table, the floor marble, and the carpet, and the chair those 4 clutch things below. 

My one sheet alcohol wipe, my entire dusty money. If I would be that egoist, I would have tell American to pay for it. 

Its per sheet I have to taken out, my supply.....I still heart ache every expense, not just cleaningness...its my money !





No comments:

Post a Comment