12/17/2022

Now I will tell you, is that Westlife has a light blue album with their head in front of it? CD 90s time?

We use those CD case, and the player? Sony CD Player, that you have a wire to your ear to listen to the music? I have that album used to be + 98 Degree Christmas Album. Its the red color, its an album, meaning you open that case, and inside there is a booklet, those kinds = lyrics at? 

Greek = English, that doesn't mean I didn't open it.

No, I don't have NSYNC, that is worse than the greek. There is no such arrangement even I knew that time. My brain becoming very bad, if that....doesn't look like a right thing to sound like. I cannot pronounce, by looking at it.

Their face might be very white, below. Lighter blue on the Top. Near the time when M2M, or Savage Garden or the Muji 無印良品 time. I don't really know when, bicycle might be in the middle school. I think I don't listen to the music when I am biking. When I listen to the music....?! I had my room that time.

Last year I seen them, or this year the first time? A couple time before. I cannot register, at all?! 20 years I have no music in my life I almost thought that is the Simon's things, when his dad Harry Potter? He is going to kill whom....so I never bother looking at it? !  I think did I say Dr. Gabriel's wife were in the audience seat?  I cannot distinguish the 5 people's face before Dec 8 2022. This year. I cannot tell apart ! ?!



No comments:

Post a Comment