12/18/2022

Ocean 8 is on the TV, right now.

Starting at the Mall, to get a bag.

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐Ÿค Like I said....Police in Ocean 11, 12, 13

To Ocean 8 = Democracy Judge, the American Supreme Court

Conan Detective the most handsome human meeting at, its when you see enough crowd from every province, or districts ! Or the Joins of all the detectives, and they all seem to have a father.

I am too tell you why ..this movie means you all girls wishing to be the princess. That is Vy looking name Anna. Harry Potter the bad lady looking.  That is the points you all telling the Judges? The same targeting at that Sailor Moon ? Do you know that Divorces someone suicide were from England whom side cousin? Meaning the lawyer fees are forever expensive, whom you are sueing at?

The American Government 200 years Constitutional Laws? Or that would be Dennis? Does he know you hire a lawyer for real to go to the court on the Serenity Princess who determine the Moon Kingdom I told everyone its a graveyard? 

I personally will tell you, that is not when I think I will get the money the least from the Police or the Supreme Court America by...THAT looking to me. I have a career, a comedian lawsuit 1) Legally Neither Nor Blonde 2) Residential Housing on the water pipe and cosmetic...there were 2 bills, I forget which, not cosmetic. They just telling you lightly, like a side line.

The career means my research, still a hobby. Everything else I try, cannot be open, nor reading at.




No comments:

Post a Comment