12/29/2022

oh~ those 2 girls. How to swing behind....hahahah., they are the girls.

sigh...those things.

When you saying you have a selection from the TV Judge, that doesn't mean he hires in his company profile. Simon's company its called Syco. One Direction is not actually from the number 1 spots. He just random separate whom and mix back together I heard. I didn't know too much details. I skim quick, I have time? If I don't see anything I recognize, I have my road here blocks here, did I say that too?

The hair dressor name Mark. Not that Wallace next by Mark. 

oh my God....I freak out. He took me to the stair top to film my hair behind twice. I run away. Right at the stairs, its white wall. Imagine how I fallen? Because, there is an Annca looking there too. I drawn you the map.

I have to survive here on the road, in Taiwan. Everything on the TV or the internet its fake. I need to find my ways right here.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303026316658/

 



No comments:

Post a Comment