12/23/2022

Ravenclaw

 https://pressbooks.pub/lawlibrarianship/chapter/introduction/

Uh, that’s not the reason I go to the MLS. What’s the ravenclaw means? I know Harry Potter. The 3rd beginning paragraphs. 

(Reading)

Oh ~ I see. That’s what it says? But that Hogwarts librarian is next by Snape. They already have a librarian. 

Uh….I didn’t say you girls to try on the law school +MLS. You need a bar exams. And from the way you are, even if you getting a MLS, you are asking if you really becoming a librarian anywhere. In the UB, you will be seeing these male IT instructional librarian that’s very eloquent. And the law librarian needs to have a face red dress similar to Lauren Silverman at the new student orientation. That’s UB. Although it’s just a State University, you imagine you get a degree, you getting a job. Most their specialty has to be the history or English. I was so sososo distracted when the students told me their background so my mother wants me to shift it …I hate labs situation…I didn’t even finish one class from science.

UB it’s 1 and half year? No…2 years? I make an extra 6 months. I was too exhausted I can tell you that. I had too many jobs, on campus.

I started in 2007 fall to Dec 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment