12/19/2022

Sailor Moon + Ocean 8

You are saying that Ocean 11, 12 and 13 the magic world that Brat Pitt ending with one probability ?

Everyone files their own happy assumption, and I did tell you yesterday. I didn’t file it on the money list, because we are right now on 400 millions item lists?

You mean I file to get the police fee or what Court money from those movies? Oh ! That’s what you mean the file-ing? Someone maids too long, I don’t even know how to write my own statement! I mentioned not I file to them, that’s what you mean? 

Like a movie conclusion, so the court or the polices has what if I solve the money crimes? To these movies? Let me check first. Which lawsuits? On my file-ing ?

Okay I see what you are doing. You are waiting which movies “title” shows up from me related to your agenda. Which movies are that? You can just tell me or else, it’s written as all I already present to all people. I don’t have any other behind lawsuit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment