12/15/2022

Some times ago, long time ago. I telling you, that is the most disgusting things I seeing those Pitch Perfect

Because I am not the guys. The guys because they have no such routine as you are per monthly. I have. Let's say a guy living his...lonely life, never hanging out around the girls, to even politely never see, hear, know, get near a girl, when those things like your attitude are bad enough or IQ low enough, one of those.

If in their first 20 years they never knew what your per monthly existence to how you pee, how you poo, to how you...period monthly those are the girl's blood we get used to seeing. They

guys like Dean never seen the blood, like me can faint when I give out the blood drive. I have to turn my head another side.

Some species never seen the horror of the blood per months, for saying, .....I cannot even describe to you, what are the people "NEVER is" "NEVER ARE" "NEVER will be", to every agony to imagine certain thing, you raise your pants on high, really.



My period so..vanish, I don't even remember how I used to be in the tubes. If were like 5 days full days? You mean pee, and poo, and blood mix together? You don't even know you are....for me are long long long time ago, I living in the shower if my period comes, to keep staying in the middle night 2014, one time, Still on the Google Plus, horrific one mid-night. Simon Keanu time.

That will be 8 years ago, for saying 2 years this one full year, to last one full year, my period change drastically. Its technically 2 days, but sometimes my first day are lightly drawing, I don't need a pad, I just need the tissue paper. My 3 4 5 just the tissue paper or I wash the under pant "up", its strange, they keep doing this "up up up up up" things.

So that leaves me only one day inside the bath tubes, and my periods are nothing like your, to that one and half day now. You have a pads that is full, and do you even change your are outside working?

5 Full days means, if I used to can afford, and the water bath tubes are the full water line, we live in the cottage. That is 1 time morning, 1 time later afternoon, just staying inside the bath tubes. Taiwan we have these powder. 

Every time you feeling liquid, or stickiness, you see, your uterus contract, that is your entire waist line below are "mel-function" agony in pain. You cannot tell how pain its the body meant it. For example, the girl if you are sex, that is already orgasm to the body. no need to touch to the pinnicle points. Even if you already touching yourself, that is o rgasm internal inside your body every degree of it. The women are very very very mild situation inside. You cannot physically feeling it like the pinncle points. Its not like that.

The guys ....I think they are very very sensitive to that pleasure parts if without attachment. Because that is exactly felt it at every part of their brain I think. The structure are different, the look are different, and they never require to bend their waist line to even imagine, what that means, just look are in pain.

They never had a waist pain at all.....

Your body are dialating....dielating. In your period time, no, your entire mel-function cannot touch yourself, how pain you are already in. That entire waist line below are super mel-function I already say. The uterus contract were becasue that hermone built up per monthly to cause "a fall off the wall internal", once your ovary were not conceiving a baby, there is no sperm, so your entire internal uterus collaps, that formation every single month. That part of the seeing blood are your uterus wall that collaps down. Your internal suppose to be empty, how you keep your kid inside? You seeing a water coming out of the vigina? 

Meaning that is an empty space to start. 

 

I personally don't know what is the walking through the living veil, their weight scale = zero, meaning no more physical?! What? no more physical, so no more period? They look like a women to me,

They are just more educated, more cultural happy, sunshine, doing things fun fun fun. You want to just attune to your spiritual practices, fasting, meditate, fasting, detox...the hell of it, hoping your period disappear, to look like you are one of them when you get in?

Exactly might be if they have no more body, whatever that they are saying the weight scale = zero? You can just liquidarian your period out.  I heard that in the TV. The older women, their life were breatharian. The period goes away. Its the food, its the spicy, its the salt. 

Your entire blood works, if I keep repeating that, its the blood issues, are super super super bad, exactly how you seeing them coming out of your virgina, its not your blood vessel bloods, but you are in pain, in agony, in cramp, those are the pain you cannot describe to any male doctor in any Space and Time, no one can understand you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment