12/17/2022

That is not what they say...Game of Throne?!

That was yesterday, the Mia C Bon' in 101, that is someone picture flashing on the Top, an umbrella, keep flashing, 2 people standing there shopping a fruit.

I transpassing behind the racks, those 3 foots standing long metal things. That is where you check out ! If you buy the lunch boxes. I am...investigating by the way?! Whom care what I did that time? I check the whole yard sale, for my seating area. You know that 101 Mc Donald only has a take-out, so I scan every seating place. There is no way those guys that tall ending up in those small tiny seats. 

(Shut up ~~~ birds, on the left. You making me panic !  What a chaos scene, making me more chaos. My mother got panic, then I got panic. Yesterday, and today again?!  She got panic the moment my brother landed, when was that? Its every day a bit chaos.  They have a very short schedule to do everything. Her another Virginia all these old women ugly ABC came back? Sounds like they were in college? ) 

You all cannot see, I can see? You running in life, you don't see, how do you run in life? They are flat and short, you seeing if there is a table opens, to sit down and eat? 

You didn't live that life, I did live that life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUA8psMnaU




No comments:

Post a Comment