12/15/2022

They have a ghost film on the TV Home Entertainment unit?! Carried Underwood?

https://youtu.be/lBP20450bDE

In my commercial. Anyone needs the playlist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBP20450bDE&list=RDMM&start_radio=1&rv=mLjn65CtswI

She bent her knee eating that pop corn, or what is that in her mouth with the binocular, to the darkness, no more morning sun, its....no curtain world. There is no light watching a movie to LED light only? You know how you all concentrating your eyes on the wall, your bite your mouth to eat?! She would too scared to switch that remote controller.

... ... That is whom 托爾‧漢's world, the Classify girls, like here the military girls with a cap? Do they have a history book, after the electricity away from the tree, wood, natural fallen world every literacy left down check mark generation after generation. Its the AC, and Nuclear world, so the Space Age follows, these would be the Home Entertainment Unit to the Marriah Courtyard suite worlds?! 


They didn't tell her yet, she is on the Internet World Wide right now? Its their night time right now. She is switching her channels. I think she is like you all American Classify Military girl. She looks like, could jump out, jump run on the ground, and having an interest in....the TV in front of her. 


 

Is this guy her boss, or classmate? You know their room design has this binocular, just like any of you all Ameircan military girl on the home design how far away the CNN captions on that TV, 跑馬燈 were the original Front Page Era 2004, those time, people seeing the highlighter of the words inside a webpage. Is this guy her age, they are the classmate? I think this guy has a rank. He actually could open his mouth to scream at some human meaning commanding verbally, not the telepathy, through the wind, anything is omnipresent, the God knows only. How amazing.....

Her furniture is far away from that TV wall, but she has this funny binocular. Those are for the albino people to wear it or that is the Harry Potter those Luna eye glasses?

I will be at?

Her ....someone is in there. How come she is still staring at the TV. This guy at 2 oclock, your face move it. She doesn't know he is looking at my camera? That is not a camera.

oh ~ he has an ability? And she has no knowing in the darkness, that LED light keep flashing to her binocular. His entire body bend down to check that corner, me at. I am not the camera. Can you move it?

No, she doesn't see him nor me. So that is not the same room? She keep having this things she chew inside her mouth, and talking now. oh ~ 

Cannot tell. She is talking, I think.

There is a light behind her on the left hallway in has a yellow light. Not the white light. That side its the window, just like your Glass in a Day.

... ... is this you define that weight scale = zero the material science how you enter a veiling, unveiling world, to where a better furniture and the Home Entertainment Unit after you landing on and off the Space Age?

No, that is a guy sitting down. I cannot tell whom is his face, look a bit smaller than this photo. Maybe not even the hair blonde. But just now, that was him I remember. This is a very strange thing.

She is clutching herself in, for a thing inside her mouth, to that things on her head not soar, or headache, and looking in front of her. She is chewing inside her mouth, her vision its straight forward?!

Did I tell you, that entire story, to how I end up this story, to how I keep seeing all these things, none of them I think its real?

She is brainwashed, that This photo guy on a Ship, she landing off the ground and running home, that is not scared. These Walls TV are scary? There is a story we all hear on the Chinese side, how this guy in the photo were saying to that laying down patience, and she supposes to stand next by this guy in the photo I think. I imagine a little bit different.

She tie her hair up when she watching a TV or a movie, I cannot tell what she looks like. She keeps that binocular on her front vision. That is a strange thing I look at. Too far away from me too.

Its a little bit far from me angle.


All right....she supposed to be this girl, Carried Underwood, all right, I think she teaches. This is more weird and strange now. I thought the way how she jumps out of that couch, how she chew, or bowl in at her chest last time, to this time, again....its something she uses her finger not vaccum inside her mouth, so another left hand she uses the remote control. 

Do they say their air are vaccum or just that material on the external peeling off are the weight scale = zero?

Meaning the bacteria wipe required that and that and that.

I need to go and washing my hand...and go to sleep, washing butt. I poo remember, I cannot jump in the shower but use the AI technology for the butt.

My keyboard needs the second wipe since dinner time. I sneeze, the right side wind blowing in. Those plants cannot shut up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment