12/28/2022

uh...because that video. Toward the ends...maybe I also included 2 video I made 1) The Day You Found Out and 2) The Mother's yard.

I used to add some photo (Zawanna and CNN photo with me in it)

I say I am not the psychology major, but that person called Zawanna is Kail's brother, in the Red River Manga. There are 2 video maybe I have a reason to send you.

Yeah I repeat the same things I say

But because, this will be more like a real more personal English, I will write a more detail and clearly, including their company people can read it. How you writing a paragraph or English Ms Word? But PDF printed file?

You describe the comic book: give a short summary

And then I details how I used to travel to the US, the reason they got this map was I went to the Seattle Summer Camp: the EverGreen, a name looks like that. That time my English was...Class 3. I met many guys we play the volleyball together. Danny, Howard + 1 and Terry. Some guys are very tall, but Terry were almost identical close to my height. So I was late for my Chemistry class in Kentucky, I extent 2 more weeks in the Seattle, to do a sign language + a girl singing 

"Roof", I am the sign language, she is the singer. Its probably the first time I put a make-up in America on the stage. I had a white cap. I play a boy.

That I late class in Kentucky, I have a next by American guy playing football Home Coming King, he is Isisah. Not Dean in UB, were quater back. He plays Hockey. We both met in the High School Chemistry class, and the Honor Class Chemistry class.

Here is a Chemistry Periodic table. 

I created the app image, looks like one of those every logo icon you download, has a shadowy curve?

Per element. 

Its called the periodic table chart.

I used to don't talk a lot, so I draw a lot. Those are the created profolio I used to have. Currently my jobs are less than those per clip art drawing I used to make by the Photoshop. I am focus more right now on the law, including some movies crisis, my UB Classmate on my facebook, the UB ID cards faces gone to the American boyband. Not you group. But I fix something for some advantage hoping they know what to do with it. Or their parents can be notified too. Here is my website link, the combine total lawsuit, I might have to in the end clear all this up, its just way too much information. 

The lists of my middle school comic books are:

Then I give them some summary what those stories about.

Like I print a stack of the paper x 5 copy? or 10 copy, that included NSYNC copy if that is what they combine to do, or if their entire boyband gonna show up, I print 20. How many are they?  

I buy some USB storage, small one. Print file + the USB file. They can print themselves after that 5 copies. 

I used to apply a job in Canada job affair, the day Steve Jobs die. Seriously I just crossing the Canadian border, there is a job interview. There is a car rental guy driving me home, we were talking about Steve Jobs, or he was saying, but there is a car in front of him, a girl, she has a sun cover shed on. I told that driver from the rental car, i say "Stop, she cannot see. "

I think that is the week before. I heard whom he is, not I really know whom he really is.




No comments:

Post a Comment