12/28/2022

Wait .... ....I am fixing it. Simon, beside your disappeared property, one on the Top of the Mountain?! One near the sea ....

uh ...no, I meant those AI like Hank to become 1000% percent this I = me +小鬼小和尚 lineage, the last stop = AI + Crystal Skull turning the entire his lineage into, where they ought to be.

One of those that page: Crystal Skull, too flashy, to 亞斯 library...the librarian, or what is the Tax law on Joanthon's face. And, how about that 2 gays TLC interior design, to I see you 2013 TYG interior design? You had a green smoothie machine. 

That is your house?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdhTMVy7s4E


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-_IsxXN3I


Certain Top things don't care, how failure your age, or intruder, or your any physical conidtion might be stated, Health Robotics.

(Analysis)

How long you plan on living Simon? I see another video the ocean....that is your current? That is in California, not for me. Not me paying it. No. But it is absurd.

小鳥~


Wait ...The video (uploading)

(What did you say? Birds!)


Yeah, he lost the entire EF things. I told everyone before, they must learn English, not democracy stated. Whatever it spells they have money no money, homeless.....English must be learn at.

Maybe too many things they are saying...I cannot understand all these thumbnail in the end.


Precision and Math = AI only language. The only standard.

So these....are my father that 300 to 3000 dollars shopping I sent him. High Academia performance as the Real Love, there is one thing I cannot talk to my brother that Mark frames its in the Westlife smiling at a kiss, that one. Ph.D








🥮🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍤 🥮🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍤 🥮🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍤

No comments:

Post a Comment