12/19/2022

Washing again, my pillow cases. I have to take a shower, hair, hair dry. Curtain. Last night were very very cold. Probably the coldest were yesterday to the whole year.

So every curtain is down, every windows have to be close. And these plants inside and outside has garbage on the ground. This microwave its good for the warm milk. So convenience, that is what the fast food restaurant all does. 

The pot from yesterday the pumpkin soup, I have to change this morning. My brother my mother are gone, to Reed/f. I can just clean up the entire house, there is garbage I have to take out every morning. Recently, I cannot use the cloth to wipe, I have to use the tissue paper (?), so I have morning garbage to change the trash bag.

I soak some soy meat, while I doing everything else, then I can dump it to boil. It becoming so big and giant. What day is today? Monday! I can just buy the breakfast~~~Thank God its not freezing cold yesterday. It was very very bad yesterday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment