12/20/2022

We have Westlife in Taiwan, I told you no English, especially the human face to their English name to Chinese, its more than 3 symbols, and those are not the name in the Chinese format. We have the classmate like 50 middle school, or 40-45, elemetnary or high school

The Chinese name I know.

Any TV saying any Movie Star, that time I hate movies? Its every greek I cannot understand whom they are talking about. The Names. So if you would just open up all your mouth, telling me which of all these details name, whom and what they air on the TV? 


I cannot understand it now, Seiya. (Starlight, Sailor Moon)

You girls like the guy's attention, or you wish to be with them, or you wish their attention staying on you a little bit "more", what did you say in the public its their attention span knows whom you all are?



No comments:

Post a Comment