12/19/2022

What do I think their new video? He lives to the hospital next by my house, he goes to that night market by my house, he goes to those Bank Avenue, Street and Cirtcle around there by my house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiaYwX7stoA

他是有人建議他來台灣看醫生嗎 ? 比較便宜的關係 ! You need the bus 235. The post office its when you getting off on your right. about 2 or 3 stop from the 5 Star hotel. You seeing the post office, you get off. That is one Street, back street, a circle, another direction of the circle its your burger. You don't have to learn anything other than this Burger King, Mc Donald and 101 (City Hall, and Expo) - So I am supposed to get the offices, at that road? .... What is he good at? He attending his hospital, sounds like their plans for him here, cheaper? Another telling him that already? The hospital name is 國泰醫院。Your Adam's tax its the other direction of 235, to that Daan Park, the moment you see, you get off, turn left keep walking across the street, that will be your Medical ID card, and the Tax every May or Nov. You already know that is 4 blocks, everyone knows. 

What is his name? Payton? ~~oh ! Carla the kid as tall as him, surprise the girl. Name Payton, I never finish paying that time. How coincident ! 

That your sister and your brother-in-law seeing me photo at Daan Park Metro Station, they coming down. He goes to the Star Bucks, and she goes to the taxi for....nail or massage. That is about 2 blocks you keep walking, its the Bank Avenue, all the tree. Super giant big road.

You can sleep in the trees if you want. The hospital will be your next street

敦化南路 (Bank)

安和路 (Hospital Line, on your left) 

I did my eyes surgery and my hand surgery there. If you just keep walking, you might just slim down some weight too.

Maybe you are minor finish age limits yet? That Westlife human they all....I am not sure where they end up, to express their bank, or my bank its their motive ends up at where Avenue sounds like I am lying to them from A to Z. I will tell you I don't even know where they are saying they were at on their tour dates. Those human has a lawyer....your are the medical required attention.

Technically the map I given you, you basically don't require to learn a thing at all.....on just about anything, its I am telling you so.

That night market in the morning is the Day Food and Veggie area. You buying the fruits? They have 2 small 99 cent + book / stationary store.

From here, its the Metro you going to the Taipei Station. One Bookstore, Y, and K underground, or one extra stop, where Sakura Clear Card I told Wing to be there, or my brother. Its an elavator external going up mall 新光三越

Anywhere else you don't require to learn how to get around this entire City. I think its unnecessary. Once you live here long enough, you will know what exactly I mean it.....your attention supposes to be on the money, not everything else. Really....where you consider your fate end you up at from the Television, Westlife says.


No comments:

Post a Comment