12/31/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ“ What is your waist line muscle and the guys, ....I say you need to be sanely having a career, and be happy. Its not feeling anything better its for the sex reason a girl like you. There are a type of the girls used for the sex, they die. Those kinds exists. ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ“

Not your parents putting a dignity you can learn right or wrong. 

Those kinds of the girls do not have that much of the shame for right or wrong, including stealing information mobile in between the social norm. That is not the love, that is not cared, its only purely because its needed.

If you becoming whom you suppose to become, the guys don't like any of those things. Those are not real, but on the sex or fucking parts, they have their share, that is what I will say. Its your anatomical structure and physiology internal that....the guys sees. On the market, only those kinds of the girls exist.

For saying you making your money to which millionaires rank, and taking dare to put a title on, or really to be put on the test, side by side on the public, or behind just between some circle. You girls are forever impossible to get anywhere degree, not just the career. Its a public shame on a video, or a photo of yourself.

Worse, if its being compared. 

Like my long range photo, my entire hair collaps, I have the photo issues too. There is a way position the hair at the cheek, now I realize at my face. I have a big face, not thin jaw. For the superstitious crowd, that's okay, but to be on the photo, I need to do my hair like layer now, but it has to get in my mouth near by, there is a reason how the face are shape that way, or the hair style. 

You have a personality issue, not necessary its everything external, a cut, a position, an angle, or a light source, to targeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment