12/31/2022

When you have a home owner....which in this bracket of my age, a lot of people sometimes they came out a better family included. They didn't have to be like me working very hard 7 days a week. They go to this SMCH groups to practices on their prayers or illness, or Asian girls

These people have the money will already know what is that their parents house, or their own home, or their relative, neighbor's home. A lot of you for some reason talking to a neighbor will kill you thousand pieces, how you live in that community?! 

Among the guys, they usually have a lot of ways when they working out of that community, including locally. I say it many specifically things. It was a bit upheaval the situation how I end up, I was not sure about a lot of things, and the environment just turn topsy turby, no one can breath, I cannot just die on it. 

That's say, someone one day (if before this Eben or Westlife), what is the decision you going with a old guy, to be honest, I didn't think that much he is young or old. He is just someone I am getting alone there, whom we had the similar background. I didn't really think why I go and picking and chooses. You mean if you wake me up on certain things, I might be more insist doing, on the money part. The things are, I wasn't sure about a lot of things.

I have a brain when I look at that stuffs, how I used to intern?

It may not be COVID 19, but it will be people all dead situation I knew that. 

My entire it is stopping at the moment as early as my school just begins in UB. I wonder in that space and zone....I don't even knew what to do about my own life, and nothing I appraoch by the original theory? I was using the speed of light theory. That you used the Excel sheet input data piece by piece. The thing was I didn't get taught that I Ching Lotto, or that was the year finished I learn. Regardless what, oh ~ you mean I know how old I was, I knew exactly everything where they are.

But if now I can get into people' brain space, more like a Mass of people. Saying the percentage of the guys or the girls ....you mean your brain space, what do you do in the college? Really?

Do you looking for why you gone to the University in America, so you try to figure it out a job field, you trying in a different door, no matter what System this or that, you have to imagine a hopeful future, and you doing the math, or I imagine it will always without the interior design?


If you didn't hear anything about the Home Owner

Right now it will be your time learning that clearly. You cannot handle it, if your parents have this house, or you imagine you doing this per week working schedule + per weekend running to the bar romance yourself out schedule. You never taking care of a home. Sitting there waiting someone coming back.

Not your brother. Your mother. You can trust anything, she will always come back. While I am working on my computer, whichever this web internet has an opportunity, you can just submit your everything through the networks, and never bothered to show up anywhere to complicated? You breath better, you eat better, you wash veggie better, you take care of the physical better? 

You may not be changing your entire bed sheet on the first day without your mother, but you can change that pillow case every 2 or 3 days as long as the washing machine its right next by?


No comments:

Post a Comment