12/25/2022

You all girls whom, might end at 101, Taipei Taiwan ROC. The ABC cooking studio. I was thinking those kids England shows? I thought was in England.

But might be in Taipei too, at 101, I always telling you. No, I have no time preparing anything of that. It might be they seeing some of the Cartoon 中華一番 or 烘培王 and they make their own conclusion how to station any space, either in England or Taipei 101.

I am not sure which one is which. I just heard about it. You all girls have nothing else to do...other than some small tasks to keep your hope and dream up seeing the Hollywood Stars, or Simon, or these NSYNC guys face, or Westlife.

I...think the moment your dish cool off, or they have to send to the back immediately after you done. Its warm. They have a way inserting your food that what bacteria in it, its best, before they try anything or they will not be tasting anything at all. Seriously. They have gone that far already in the standard. It does not look like that on the TV. I am telling you what I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment