12/28/2022

You are not going to tell me, you gonna be nature in front of them? Meaning you gonna wear your make-up, prepare some days of the hotel washing/ changing formal attire, not just the maid clothing?

However they set up there, or in America? The natural look from your make-up? What is the natural look from the make-up means? 

I have a China going to open...border, I think. In Chinese.  

I personally haven't figure it out what I suppose to do at all. Because....I never envision things I told you. There are things possible, and there are things in front of the news? You mean they gonna tell the whole worlds there are Hunger Game? Is your followers supposed to step your head space over???!!!

They know why they show up like that at all? The Lords say?

And you don't want to back glue the guys a bit, to fix some of the issue? I am so drowsy, by the time I show up any venue, I might be still very dizzy anywhere so far where everything I see, know, or land there, I get up to see everything else blacken me directly? It happens very very often, like here in Taiwan.



No comments:

Post a Comment