12/25/2022

๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ—‚ You are the personality defects, that’s why every list you written down yourself you say liking or dislike 1 to zillion. You’re too good to be true. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

You wish the guys perceived you as a particular image same as to your best friends= the girls. Because they will say to me??? Like Melina or Karen them….how funny, it was long time ago they say to me. It’s long time after they still say to me?

I didn’t change a bit.


Cooking

I highly doubt tests by per insert, you, SMCH or Nominji. I say per washing hands everything your eyes seeing your hair, facet touch, table touch. You didn’t do that as a habit for 20 years. I forget to tell you, it’s a real practice and you all so lazy to put high heel on the microphone or your foot on the table without the socks. 



The basic definition of the food free

I never give you a definition, didn’t ? You do not eyes sees, stomach sense or you are so hungry urgent, your entire body nothing but envy to eat your own food. You will have every cell inside your body you drawn to eat your own food. You didn’t practice any any anything in discipline that one temple of God. Everything I told you are a garbage. You are in tune to, you are not gift at, and you wish nothing but flashy desserts, cake, pastry before the camera flash, the light so grand, you cannot see anything but thr cake stood before you, your every eye sight i high tech for your existence how to truly hell to you every 9 generation, friends, associates, classmates to rejoice this moments - it’s the cake you vow at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment