12/28/2022

You don't try to comprehend per words inside that per subject one textbook to imagine you graduate? UB double major one has to be biology related, and one is in chemistry? That is me and Lee majoring at? That must be the karma

Lee is biochemistry major (Undergraduate to Master degree combine), the details I don't know, but...you gonna tell me that textbook he reads in his major; I read my side of major.....that must be the real destiny karma, the karmic retribution. 

MCAT I have heard the exiting MD, the real Doctor in America

One I seen, he will take MCAT every so often, or that is not PCAT, one of those? After you becoming a MD, do you have that per few years supposed to be examed at? What is that to do with the MCAT?

If you taken one student, to one subject that strength yourself, and you also including the PCAT one of those year, not the MCAT. You gonna take MCAT EVERY SINGLE Year?




No comments:

Post a Comment