12/29/2022

You girls sometimes no way out, you go and use the other girls, not because every guy, they never let you pass certain points tiers. No matter what.

You mix up you are a very very selfish reason, and that age will pass soon.

You are not a good genuine person. My classmate its entire how I end up saying to them, the girls or the useless guys included. But as long as they don't stray too far from their parents or the guys, they can stay away FAR away from you these girls where it will end up....

To that how everyone else end, its still in that Time racing. 

You don't have the classmate to pretend you have the 2 second fames from what the guys put it together and sabotage me or my classmate. I am telling you, if you have any human near by you, your sibling, your classmate, just the way I am...without any of those UB useless the guys or the girl, one person of me....I will rule the world in your side of every human, makes you hell every single degree burnt felt eternity. 

First point: Someone on the photo to darely public provoking you

= Someone daring to gang up the opposite direction smile-ing to you, you wave publicly fake idea. 

= Connie seize that small tiny wrist behind

= You know exactly what I mean you will becoming, not just every words I following say, or future I will ever do to you. 

10 years since 2015....not very far. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment