12/25/2022

⚽ You know how many times I repeat these - you girls ought to do, change your attitude, your tones of expression? ⚽

Did you do something to find out about your own self-destruct path? Or its everything I Anna do end up no money, soothing your very heart?

I was born not to be lazy, I can tell you that.  So, do you girls all feel inspired, inspiration, not lazy butt, if they putting you all girls through that England what is the Chef name, I just happened to leave him a message. He was a Judge on that TV? Right, I thought his name is Gordan. WE have 2 Gordan in Toronto.

You know what you girls are doing?


You didn't do anything in your life, for saying...Its your dad or your mom inviting your friends showing up your house. Their food on the table. You waiting everyone to do something to make your mood a little better, same for the Judge, same to the lawyer, if you pay to consult. Same your priest, they each of them have to begging you....

I am asking you....

Do you feeling something exciting to see what light in the world, in your current boring life, you have no objective how to manuvier your ego to lay low to the next step, what step in life, to.....shameless back glue any guys. I have no idea what options you claim yourself.


You have to stretch your Brain on the recipe, at least telling the Court Judge, if they asking you, you asking them back, if Anna's intuition were some what true. You saying you did looking forward unless Anna lies.

No, I didn't see the clear picture. ...I did tell you sometimes this things coming getting very very fine line, between they telling you, to I really think England run that Middleton Hunger Game tale are real, the entire England? So I by pass that. I wasn't sure, I shouldn't be thinking that. That is not nice, so I drop that. The court might just make them all happy by now, I keep insisting they are doing what stuffs there.


All right, in case not cooking exciting your tiny life. You reading your perfect groups Sailor Moon life in Book 11 (Is that the bankruptcy number? 7 and 13? no...all right. )

So I am on the other side with my new presentation the Star across with the music. You didn't use that opportunity, on that UB side, to make a case, how you wire some money out of the court for supporting you all girls tiny heart. Which guy you select to be that...Witness?

Did you understand life, you have to forward some decision making how each other making each other happy, including inviting the guys, including back glue the guys until you getting through your insist, everyone could be happy once all together? You understand that? 

You wish someone do something to "force you all" together.

Same it is the guy forcing you to ...?! Novel plots. I should order some Amazon, what was in the Barns & Noble, those Romance funny book cover looks like the 60s arts. I never never never open one page? 

In Asia Tina's novel, I read it. I don't pick those novels. She did like some topics on the sex part. You girls never have an imagination the sex talk part? You listen, you hear, but you wave off if the guy's face meaning that is too low, lowing down to the buttom of the ground?


Sex Talk = I am a girl will only just soak in the water, if that is ever be anything physical

You ever ....?! Or the guys loving you too much, for having that one lifetime together, you are so sure it will last til the eternity?

Some girls don't do the sex parts, but when they getting the job they learn to speak what ways to the guys, or the boss, or all things around them, be attentive. Younger than you all now?

And...?! You gonna face that reality with the guys sooner or later, ....and will the Sex ever be your face muscle they look at you the first second, its eternity forever impossible?


Did you ever think about, will you ever have the sex again?

Anna saying the muscle, the waist line, the muscle tones....you understand the exactly? Meaning you given the guys having no choices at all, they going down the age bracket.


I see my prophecy through Youtube

Bread. That is the yeast infection.  AT the Saliva level. Mouth to mouth kisses. You have to quit bread. What is the sensation? You desperately craving for the bread, craving badly.

How did I gain weight? Chocolate warm milk adding water.....The milk will get the weight up. Noodle and pizza. Not yet.....

How come outside the clouds say Aladdin's lamp?!! Pointing to the East. You mean "France, or Germany"? Its truly flat horizontal lamp I ever seen !!!

You like Eggs? Inelia 4 eggs children to that Da Vinci Notebook, that is Adam as Seth position? Wizard, or that is the black magician...and?! Does that mean you care about your Westlife. Didn't you notice you might be too tall for Adam, and his height, if I remember might be similar to Keanu Reeves? They are not the short guys. My brother is his height.

The Westlife their height, they are taller than Simon. I am not sure what is Lee's height.

SMCH teaching about the eggs are to hit someone, and absorb the dark energy, that was the art of the past, try not to eating too much eggs. The way the online saying its the bacteria to the shelving eggs on one day, 3 days 1 week. Those multiple the bacteria amounts. Even if you cooked? 

....the bacteria although die, but they are still corpse inside the eggs. By that amount, never change.

Meaning you finally care about someone's diet, or what food option not for you eating, its for the Westlife? I actually don't really know them. I sound like I know a lot of people, to be honest, I don't know any of them, at all.

Introducing Taiwan Snacks?!


I probably don't have a lot of times, or leisure mood to imagine what food....stuffs. Its a little bit Chaos over here, that situation. You cooking once in your whole life times, what is the next step? They measure your bacteria statues? They may not even show up there. Someone writing a report for you and the rest of them, if got invited, or told?

They told me, you all girls can just make a video how you doing a food process at home. Say your name, and details all that. That is what they say, not the actual physical location.

I don't know why I even bothered to think that was even an option before?


No comments:

Post a Comment