1/21/2023

10 years ago.....someone says, didn't clear saying: There is a certain continue culture, never end and seeing it ALL THE TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7e6nSOKpk


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZQ3O77zHUk



See the Dining places?

Its every Holiday, If we are at home wait enough, its 365 days makes a year, I already seeing that Pang more than few times already. This story were that 10 years ago, right now, a lot of the leadership from Russia or China will be in the retired mode, very soon. That is what I will be telling you. That age were my age at 30 or 31 years old. 

You know that is President Xi and Korean Kid = That Leader guy, becoming fat. He was at ? Europe when his father called him back to take over that North Korea. Remember all that? I remember 10 years ago.   He is not retired, with his sister.

But the other two above him are retiring? Try to imagine the right script starting at 10 years ago.

0:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGjvLjRQbZc


Let me tell you how my credit cards got stolen that Vietanese grocery store the moment in my car, I got an email.

Its the vegetarian House.

Just the menu you never seen the real human with the real idea, how each year, people eat, and exercise, to all these arrange meeting for.  That is the California Orange County. Imagine what AI meant Hank ending up at.

That is the Tea house design. Even nick gone to in Highway 7 all the way East, there will be certain Asian at, and every Holiday?

Chinese New Year?

Some festivity? Meaning eating eating, dining Tea house, dining breakfast house, dining bubble tea house. The Korea has store in Irvine all around. Or Taiwanese, or Japanese.

You just didn't hear a word I say or anyone telling you to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment