1/17/2023

Amanda, stand up. You had a phone call on the telephone booth, his..microphone sound.

"How are you darling?"

Say it.

Trust me..talents just the money tolken counts the years will becoming...Simon. that was how many years ago? I never knew the calls!   When I meant no one chest will breathing right, its how long the eternity you Simon dare one thought, believing it? There is an Iron mean, there is Shark, there is a me. there is a Buddhist statue TYG, but then there is a kid and a Lauren 妲己 true to Jewish..how the end of that will meant it....true.

Right?

Its all voluntary service. I knew well that SMCH meant.

That Bible End day how it is written, its so sure the time its written in Heaven too. You just see how far you keep holding it on and on with all those whom you pretend to cherish and hold hands together, beasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment